The training will be delivered by Suzanne Dergacheva - a Drupal developer and trainer at Evolving Web.
The cost for the training is 10$ per person. We'll run the session twice:
- French from 9am to 12pm
- English from 1pm at 4pm
The session will take place the D3 Center of Concordia University.
What is Drupal? Drupal is a popular, open source content management system. It powers websites for governments, NGOs, communities, and businesses around the world. Drupal 8, the newest version, has many exciting features for end users, site builders, and developers.
If you're considering a platform for your next web development project, this half-day training session is a great opportunity to learn more about what Drupal has to offer.
This session is designed for project managers, decision makers, site builders and developers who are new to Drupal and want to learn the basics. Evolving Web also offers more advanced trainings on a variety of Drupal topics.
- Coffee + Refreshments Served
- Welcome + Introductions
- Overview of Drupal 8 Features
- What You Can Build with Drupal?
- Hands-on Demos: Drupal Content Management + Site Building
- Overview of Backend Functionality + Custom Development
- Meet the Drupal Community! Open Source + Community Involvement
- QA + Open Discussion