The DrupalCamp organizing committee has opened the submission period for sessions proposals for this year’s camp. Each year, a wide variety of conferences are offered during the camp and we look forward to reading your proposals! We hope that the community will respond enthusiastically and come out in great numbers for our 10th edition!
Presenting at DrupalCamp is a good opportunity to earn recognition with Drupal users in the region and to contribute to the community. It is the perfect time to share your knowledge, your experience, your tips and tricks with other Drupal enthusiasts!
When submitting your conference, you will need the following information:
- Presenter identification:
- full name,
- email address,
- Optional information:
- username on Drupal.org
- name of your company/employer with a link to their website
- linkedin profile
- photo (will be added to the description of your session in the program)
- Track to which your presentation should be assigned (among the 4 mentioned above),
- Language in which your conference will be given,
- Level of expertise to which your talk is appropriate (beginner, intermediate, expert)
- Title of the presentation,
- Description (please do not exceed 300 words).
You can find the form for sessions submission here. We remind you that the duration of the sessions is 45 minutes. This call for proposals will be open until May 11, 2018. Please help us spread the word!
The DrupalCamp thanks you in advance for your participation!